In this tutorial we will show domain administrators the steps necessary to setup individual email accounts on the WebWize Email Server.
- Log-in to your domain administrator account by going to https://mail.webwizemail.com.
- Once logged-in, click the lower left “Gears Icon.”
- Under “Domain settings, click on “Users.”
- In the right side window of the control panel a list of users for your domain will be displayed.
- At the top left above the users’ account list, click “New.”
- In the Username field enter the account’s username. For example, if you are creating an email address email@example.com, the username would be “info”, not firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Then enter your password and verify the password.
- The “reply-to” address normally is left blank unless you want anyone replying to your email to reply back to another email address other than the email address for this account. This reply-to address is only active if you are sending email from the email control panel. If you are using Outlook or another email software, this reply-to address has no effect on the reply-to address used by Outlook.
- Select the user’s timezone.
- Enter a backup email address for the user of the account. This is necessary if the user forgets his or her password. From the log-in screen a user can use the lost password feature on the mail server. The backup email account will receive the password reset instructions.
- Enter a “Max mailbox size” of Zero (0). This will make the mailbox size limit unlimited.
- Click the ‘Save” button at the top left where the “New” button was located.
That is it! You have setup a new email address for your domain.